Thank you for your interest in employment with ZRT Laboratory. Our team includes experienced and talented employees who work to further our mission of innovating hormone testing. Please see below for our current openings.
We are looking for a Mass Spectrometry Specialist to join the Laboratory team to perform ZRT’s established production tests which may involve the use of LC-MS/MS, GC-MS/MS, and/or ICP-MS. Depending on experience and qualifications, method development, optimization, and validation of current or new analytical tests will be required.
- Bachelor of Science degree with at least one year experience in one or more of the methods above. Preference will be given to those with LC-MS/MS and/or GC-MS/MS experience
- Recent experience in a research or production lab preferred
- Able to work independently and without direct supervision, and to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must be well organized and possess good analytical skills
- Able to receive instruction and perform routine tasks, daily.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and able to work well with a team.
- Flexibility in work hours: this position may require some work outside of normal business hours when needed, but not usual.
*M.S. or Ph.D. in Analytical Chemistry or an analogous area of study with experience in method development on a GC-MS/MS or LC-MS/MS.
If this sounds like the right fit, we want to talk to you! Please send us a cover letter and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We promote a healthy and diverse work environment.
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing team. The Marketing Coordinator participates in planning and then managing execution of various marketing initiatives including account acquisition and customer retention programs, new product launches and custom account graphics. This includes developing and managing timelines, coordinating day-to-day activities, assuring deliverables are met and tracking performance.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creating project timelines and managing deliverables in accordance with business and marketing goals
- Coordinating with resources – within marketing and across the organization – to assure deliverables are being met
- Assisting with updating a variety of templated marketing materials – like price lists, customer welcome packets and range documents
- Assuring final deliverables are published/distributed as directed in marketing plans
- Communicating with internal audiences about the availability of final marketing deliverables
- Tracking all projects and timelines and providing updates to leadership
- Serving as internal point person for marketing initiatives
- Participating in brainstorm sessions on new projects
The position requires an ability to work effectively and efficiently, with a high-degree of precision, both independently and in a team environment. This requires a professional who is multi-task oriented, self-sufficient and dependable, and has the ability to cope under pressure while maintaining good judgement. The Marketing Specialist should also be an eager learner with a professional, supportive attitude.
The ideal candidate will have a college degree in a related field as well as 1-3 years of experience managing marketing campaigns and working with cross functional teams, strong time management and proven skills in running projects to achieve deadlines and meet budgets, as well as experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, we want to talk to you! Please send us a cover letter and a resume to email@example.com. We promote a healthy and diverse work environment.